- NHS bursary form hasn't been sent off
- No evidence for the bursary form (still waiting for it)
- Going away to see family next sunday (I am stressing over food and how they don't get ed's and think it was just a "phase")
- Housing benefit stuff and leaving supported housing
- feelings of fat
- boredom and finding healthy things to do in my spare time
- half my belongings elsewhere.
- feeling lonely
- finding a job
- Occupational health assessment that I am yet to have
Well I think that's it, bit of a lengthy list me thinks! To kind of deal with stress I went to the gym and on a long walk Which did help me to calm down I also visited st Maurs and spoke to a few of the staff which has helped ease my anxieties and also cooked a bean chilli! Really starting to enjoy cooking veggie type stuff, building up a collection of recipes to take with me to uni which seems far away but also close.
- Chopped onion
- mushrooms, courgettes, and red, yellow, and green peppers
- chopped tomatoes
- Spice mix ( I used cumin and a tex mex one)
- pinto beans
- Kidney beans
- haricot beans
It was quite simple and quick to make and prepare. I firstly chopped the onion fried until browned then added the peppers and spices, following this added mushrooms and courgettes with some chopped tomatoes and the mixed beans. oh to finish it of drizzled some marmite on the top. I am a complete marmite addict, I have even been known to put it on salad! I portioned it to 1 and 1/2 cup which gave me 6 portions. I have been doing this method instead of weighing out the whole thing then having to weigh it all out again. progress I think! sick of weighing out things.