I've spoken and seen my GP and she says its okay for me to start running on the treadmill:D this makes me one very happy sarah
With my adorable cat Marie
This time I am going to build up slowly and listen to my body, you could say I've learnt to listen to my body!! Maybe the hard way, but I guess it has made me more determined to beat this illness. I am going to run on the treadmill 3 times a week, im just doing 3 mile distances at the moment and will gradually build up from their.
These are a few other things I've learnt, along with some of my eats!!
- Its sometimes nice to have food cooked for you
Boyfriend cooked me baked eggs with spinach and mushrooms and a side of sweet potato mash was so so nice and ate guilt free
- A clean bike makes a faster bike!! My bike was so filthy, and the chain was creaking all over but me and my boyfriend cleaned our bikes together and made me ride up the hills today so much better!!
- Doing weights at the gym won't turn me in to the incredible hulk but will make me stronger in my cycling and running!!
Nope I didn't turn into a big giant Gorilla!!! (me at the zoo on friday with my boyfriend)
- Swimming can be fun, I am actually starting to like swimming, and can now even put my head under haha.
- Pancakes can be savoury as well as sweet:
Goats cheese and mushrooms in homemade buckwheat pancakes
Ever had a savoury pancake? Have you leant anything this week?