Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Pregnancy and Pancakes

So on monday a few days ago now. I found out one of my friends was pregnant, I have been thinking about pregnancy alot especially after spending time with my friends kids I love kids and working with them I used to volunteer at a playgroup and even had a few childminding jobs the reason its in my mind is that I don't even know if I would be able to have kids as haven't had periods in like years and even when I had that they didn't stay around long think it was a big trigger for my anorexia. Anyway its not like I will be getting pregnant even in the next 5 years but it does cross my mind at times and I was thinking of going to see my GP. I have heard of people with anorexia and being able to get pregnant. I know I would need to be at a higher weight too but I guess when the time comes I will cross that bridge. thats what I think helps me when I have lots of thoughts about my body and when the thoughts get quite strong.

oh and pancakes yes!!! I went out for lunch with a friend and had a buckwheat pancake with some strawberries and maple syrup it was really nice. I did research before hand so I knew what was to be in it ingredients wise, they have so much choice. I think I may try a savoury one next times or some frozen yogurt!!

Well I am back at college this week too, and really enjoying being back. I have finally finished with Maths wahoo! which means I will get some spare time to catch up on other work. My bike is in for a service. I am having some stuff put in my tyres that will mean I can get home if I have a puncture lol me and changing tyre don't go hand in hand and I tend to cycle alone and don't fancy being stuck out in the middle of nowhere, I will also have my brakes looked over

3 comments:

  1. awww I think about pregnancy sometimes too when I'm struggling. It's a realistic goal and a great reason for getting to a healthy weight ^_^

    Congratulations on the pancakes btw. So proud of you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pancakes = yumminess :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking a lot about babies etc too lately, I guess we are getting to that age!

    Yum to pancakes x

    ReplyDelete