Pages

Sunday 20 March 2011

Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag

Okay, so I am giving blogging a go! Will be a place for me to express my day to day goings on. The ups and downs that life can bring. the good, bad, and ugly;) 


This is a new bag that I bought:




Asda-£8 bargain. I was just going to go with my boring bog standard black one, which is nice but thought I deserved a new bag and is just the right size. 


Tomorrow is a BIG DAY for me. I am travelling on my own up to Bournemouth where I will be staying the night in a hotel and then on Tuesday will be attending a group interview. I am going to train to be an occupational therapist. It's a career that I feel very passionate about as I know for myself how valuable occupations have been for me in my own recovery. I haven't had much luck with interviews so far though. have got turned down by 3 places. been told that its because of the vast number of people applying. But I can't but not take it personally and see that it is because of me. However if I don't get in I do have other options and will take a year out to get some experience. 


I'm feeling quite nervous about tomorrow. especially going somewhere un-familiar and managing the interview which is a group one. But I am sure it will be fine. I'm looking forward to exploring the town and seeing what Bournemouth is like. I have checked that they have a costa coffee so all is good!!

1 comment:

  1. Bournemouth is BEAUTIFUL. Best friend went to uni there and I fell utterly in love with the place. The shopping is ace (and the costa is a nice one) and your so close to the sea....THE SEA!

    x

    ReplyDelete